Powder Puff football briefing for participating juniors and seniors

Ranya Jamal, Staff Writer

Powder Puff practices are this week in preparation for the game on Oct. 28th at 6:00 pm, according to senior student council representative, Cam Nosal.

Practices for both juniors and seniors will be from 6:00 to 7:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at Ramona Park. Juniors and seniors will practice separately.

Those looking to purchase a Powder Puff t-shirt must give payment of $20 to Bryce Hoff for juniors, or Cam Nosal for seniors. Funds from the game will go towards breast cancer awareness.

Practices for the Juniors will be led by Bryce Hoff, Aaron Schrock and Ben Cunningham. Practices for the seniors will be led by Eli Potts.

In order to play in the game, you must come to at least two practices throughout the week. You also must have signed up at the welcome center last week. If you are on standby you will be contacted if you can play.

Happy Powder Puff week !

1 Comment

One Response to “Powder Puff football briefing for participating juniors and seniors”

1. Kylie Clifton on October 25th, 2018 11:40 am

This is great! It seems powder puff football or even any other minor sport is never taken seriously or represented, would have loved to have heard from the student council representative by that of quote, but otherwise this is a great sports news update!